1.0 Introduction & Scope
1.1 The nature of Intelling Groups business means that, on occasion, we’ll require some personal details and some business details from our customers and website users.
1.2 The information you share with us, along with data on how you use our websites helps us to better understand our customers as a group and as individuals. This in turn helps us to provide a range of products and services that meet your needs.
2.0 What data do we collect?
2.1 Intelling Group collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (name)
• Other personal information (email, telephone number, work experience & role preferences)
• Business information (company name, job title, number of employees, company email address and company contact telephone number)
3.0 How do we collect your data?
3.1 You directly provide Intelling Group with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
• Voluntarily apply for a job
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
3.2 Intelling Group may also indirectly receive your data from the following sources:
• Publicly available business information such as Companies House.
4.0 How will we use your data?
4.1 Intelling Group collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order and manage your account
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think may be of interest
• Process an application for vacancies advertised on our website
4.2 If you agree, Intelling Group will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services or potential employment. Our partner companies include:
• Intelling Ltd
• Switch Experts
4.3 If you are a business, Intelling Group will share your data with other third party businesses who may want to market various business related products and services to you.
4.4 When Intelling Group processes your information, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases or applications.
5.0 How do we store your data?
5.1 Intelling Group securely stores your data.
5.2 Intelling Group will keep your data as long as your business is a trading entity. Intelling Group verifies and validates the data accuracy by telephone and email. Businesses that are dissolved will be removed from the active business market file
5.3 We will hold all candidate data for a maximum of 12 months, at which point a review will take place to determine if the data should be retained for a further period or removed from the business. Permission is always obtained from the individual to retain their data.
6.1 Intelling Group would like to send you information about products and services we think may be of interest.. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may opt out at any time.
6.2 Intelling Group may supply your data to third party companies for marketing purposes.
6.3 You have the right at any time to stop Intelling Group from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to third parties.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email: email@example.com
If you no longer wish to be contacted about job opportunities, please email: HRdept@intelling.co.uk
7.0 What are your data protection rights?
7.1 Intelling Group would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access – you have the right to request copies of your personal data from Intelling Group. We may charge a fee for this service.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Intelling Group correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Intelling Group to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Intelling Group erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Intelling Group restrict the processing of your personal data , under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Intelling Group processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Intelling Group transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
7.2 Intelling Group will respond within one month to any request made. If you would like to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us via one of the following methods.
By email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to us at:
Southmoor Industrial Estate
8.1 Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For general information about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
8.3 There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Intelling Group uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – Intelling Group uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device and your IP address. Intelling Group sometimes shares limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
8.4 You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the website mentioned in 8.1 above tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
9.0 Other websites
11.0 Contact information
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us on: 0161 804 5987 or 03300 539 114
Write to us at: Intelling Group, Southmoor House, Southmoor Industrial Estate, Southmoor Road, Manchester, M23 9XD.
11.2 Should you wish to report a complaint, Intelling Group would like the opportunity to put things right for you in the first instance. However, if you feel that Intelling Group has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office on the details below.
Information Commissioner’s Office
0303 123 1113